Newly member seek for guidance and knowledge

I’m new here

feel free to hit me up , leave a comment whats about crypto or Fx

im currently new in this path , so feel free to give some knowledge or wisdom! any recommend broker feel free to drop in

big love to this community

1 Like

Welcome buddy! Never stop pushing, Never stop learning. Give the FX hustle 4 years of consistent push back to back. Good luck

Welcome! Hope you’re enjoying the community so far. You’ll find tons of information and guidance here. Good luck on your trading journey!

Hello and welcome!
I think my best advice would be to point out something that I’ve noticed a lot since joining here - a lot of new people come through, post an introduction like you have, and then disappear. Some are short and sweet, others are more detailed about their goals, but I always hate to see those people give up so quickly.
The only way to accomplish your goals is to stick around and keep at it.
Wishing you the best of luck and hope to see you around. :grin:

Welcome to the community, @tootuglow. Start with the education section here if you haven’t checked that out yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

I understand that Forex is challenging for newcomers because it takes time to learn the market’s nature. Before you begin trading, at the very least, study a lot and learn the fundamentals & technicals. Forex is not a quick way to become wealthy. You have to work hard to achieve success.