News Sources / advice

Hey there,
I’m curious about news trading and wondering if anyone can suggest some reliable sources for it?
If anyone has some tips on how to start news trading, I’m all ears.
Have you tried it before? Is it a high-risk strategy? Would love to hear your experiences!

Hi, I personally don’t trade under news, the market is wild, spreads could be higher than usual, and you can have problem with enter/exit transaction. Regards Greg

1 Like

I believe there is one advantage been a retail trader .Providing you have other sources of income you don’t have to do anything ,there is no targets to meet.

Just watch what happening to the markets after news announcements ,then later hop on aboard

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: I don’t really trade the news. :open_mouth: But I still check it out for any big events that could affect pairs. :blush: The most reliable ones would probably be Reuters and Bloomberg. :blush:

1 Like

If you’re planning to venture into trading the news, you might also want to read this lesson first for a refresh of the basics. :smiley: Trading the news can be pretty tricky and it takes a lot of experience, I think. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you man! It was one of the most complete answers I’ve ever received in my whole life!
THANK YOUUU!

1 Like

Thank you!