News trading - perfect tool for you

Hi everyone,

news trading could be risky, but with the right money management - should be OK.
Less time for trading, good moves most of the time.

I wanna share good update of the tool that I used in the past. It allows you to set time/data
for upcoming news + add comment to exact news (easy to identify it in the list).

Both files are attached. Let me know if you like news trading or stay away of it?
PS: there are many free news sources

NEWS_EXPERT_ADVISOR.pdf (442.2 KB) NEWS_Expert_Advisor_v1.ex4 (74.2 KB)

News trading can be dangerous for the new traders.

Scared to download stuff off the internet like this. :cold_face:

I also agree with you. News trading is risky, but with the right money management, it is great.

1 Like

Can you show the test result of those EAs?

1 Like

Yes, it has both sides - fast gains & possible losses. With the right money management you can simply
manage your risks. FX is risky place, no way to make Pips and stay stable :slight_smile:

Hi

Here is the video that show it in action, just as example. I hope it makes it clearly now.
Also, there is no big news - but the way it works and made profit.

https://youtu.be/ONM1uE3E2bg

1 Like

News trading is not always profitable.

2 Likes

agree with one note - depends on news you are trading on. Suddenly, news fluctuations are quite small lately. I do remember moves in 2012-2015… price could made 100+ Pips on important news. Nowdays fluctuations are smaller, but still good.

I found another way to use it - kind of break out strategy on start of LDN session. Set 20 Pips to both
sides and cancellation in 1 hour. It place an order in Market direction. Results are still confused, but it’s just a first steps and need a time to find out the logic.