News trading real time broker slippage data thread

Hi,

Can anyone post here their slippage info when trading news events…
I’ll go first:

17-12-2013: NordFX broker: GBPUSD, CPI news (10.30 CET) 8 pips slippage, pending order

18-12-2013: NordFX: GBPUSD, CCC and ILO news (10.30 CET) 9 pips slippage, pending order

I operate with Admiral Markets and Forex4you.
Until recently in Admiral Markets had a very small slippages around 4 pips sometimes even 0 or 1 pip.
Since a few days ago I happened to have some slippage exaggerated. Do not know if anyone else has this happen or is that my broker is making me cheat.
I just operate the Interest Rate Statement in EUR / USD and I’ve had a slippage of 25 pips in my stoploss.
I am amazed that the same operations take Forex4you happens the same.
Sorry for my English is not my native language.
Greetings.

10-01-2014: NordFX: Gold, NFP and UNR news (14.30 CET) 90 pips slippage, buy pending order

Forex4you is a scam broker. Mark my word, they are only here to gather money from traders. I have seen the signs. Beware of this broker.

14-01-2014: NordFX : GBPUSD, CPI news (10.30 CET) 7 pips slippage, sell stop order

Thanks for the warning. I have made several withdrawals and never had problems. Only once by neteller withdraw my euro account and they transferred me dollars. I lost money with the change.
Still not coming back to operate them that with such a large slippage can not win.
Thanks friend.

17-01-2014: Admiral Markets : GBPUSD-Pro, UK Retail Sales (10.30 CET) 19 pips slippage, buy stop order

22-01-2014: NordFX : EURGBP, CCC and ILO news (10.30 CET) 0 pips slippage, sell stop order

The funny and awkward thing was that there was a price gap in candle when the news hit, and my sell stop order didn’t got activated at the first. It just sat there in pending orders, and a minute or two later it got activated at the original price.

My sell stop price was: 0.8218 and the opening price of candle at 10.30 was 0.8216. The closing of previous candle was at 0.8224 (all 15min. candles)

Btw. @Nortal, 19 pips slippage, do you find it acceptable? I couldn’t play those news, would love to compare it to my current broker though…

EDIT:

22-01-2014: NordFX : CADJPY, Interest Rate news (16.00 CET) 5 pips slippage, sell stop order

Hello miliardo, of course it’s not acceptable to operate news.
Before worked perfect, with tight slippages.
Do you use the Nord FX ECN account?
Thanks in advance.

No, only Standard acc for now…will try in the future ECN when I learn more about trading, cause I’m now in the learning process :slight_smile:

04-02-2014: NordFX broker: NZDUSD, UR news (22.45 CET) 0 pips slippage, buy stop order (blah, 10 pip profit)

EDIT:

06-02-2014: NordFX broker: GBPUSD, IR news (13.00 CET) 7 pips slippage, buy stop order