Next Stop (Trading Method)

thanks for your rapid answer :wink:
the pull back is also valid for the resistence and support line, huh ?

Which of your three methods do you prefer and recommend? :slight_smile: All three sounds very interesting, but I can’t decide :frowning:

lol i still havent decided which is my favorite yet, but “Kijun-sen Influx” and “The Pippin Gypsy” have been the ones that I have been using the most lately. I also like “Gypsy Pippin” because that was my first personal trading method and that sparked the whole Ichimoku Series :slight_smile: 75-34 Hike has very good backtest results, but I havent used it too much…for no particular reason. That one might need more patience.
And yes, the pullback are valid for support and resistance, but sometimes it might actually be testing before a break of the level so be careful when entering on pullbacks :wink:

Too sad next stop is not your prefered one :smiley: So than, will them give both tomorrow a try:)

Dont get me wrong, I do like “next stop” A LOT lol. It has brought me many winning trades :wink:
Let me know what you think of the 3 methods after you test them :slight_smile:

So, yesterday I bought GBPUSD and was a bit skeptical if this was a good decision, because then the candles closed under the Kijun-sen line and I thought upps, but the daily and the H4 chart looked pretty well so I decided just to let it be and see what will happen.

When I wanted to look what happened yesterday I saw that I really made something about 5 Euro profit (micro-account).

So if this continues I’ll fall in love with this system :smiley:

Lol thats great!! Congratulations. Im glad to hear it’s working out so far :slight_smile:

HI. i want to congratulate you it’s great method. Good work man, I compared it with 34 EMA + 5 and 4 EMA. it gives a pretty good signal to enter the market.

let me try it on other instruments and provide you with the result.
just one more thing to clear it out hope you will reply me back when you enter the market on the signal you have how you define a good signal to exit the market as it seems compared with the above you have to loss at least 25% sometime more gain.
can you confirm that with me.

this system is good and is the basics of the ichimoku trading system based on the kijin sen cross .If you are trading on the one hour chart it would also be usefull to use the dailly pivot which can also confirm further support or resistance when considering entry levels.It is also good that you are using mutiple time frame analysis as the higher timeframes will naturally produce more pips .If you add the kumo cloud it will also help you further .I would recommend anyone who wishes to use ichimoku to learn how to use it properly (babypips only gives a brief summary on how it works) and once you have grasped the system you will be able to look at charts "at a glance " to determine whether there is a potential trade .

Thanks for your comment. I have used Ichimoku for some time now (the proper version). I have a few systems based on the original as well. I agree that one should learn it properly. It has helped me a lot. There is a lot of information about it on the net. I have found a few ebooks that explin it thoroughly too.

Hi thanks for commenting. Yes, you are right that if you wait for a crossover in the opposite direction then you loss some pips. That’s why you can set a specific target as well or use S/R levels to exit.

also why have you used 52 period for the KJ and not std 26 ?

I find it to be a more reliable signal for entries seeing as it takes the last 52 period average instead of 26 periods.

ok great i was trading the usd cad using the trad ichi and i checked back on the signal that your system produced on the one hour 23rd april supported by the 4hr and dailly and indeed it has fallen by 100 pips .what you need to do is now find an alert system that signals the kj crosses on all the major pairs and that would be priceless !

That would be great if i knew how to get one lol. If you come across anything let me know.

the signal trade, how can I test the system? I am a tech trader, I do not rely on gut feelings either. there no gut feelings in business.

I use candlestick charting right now just old fashion, SR and PA .
and sound money management
but love to see learn a new system.

Thanks for your comments!!

Can u tell me how to install your file. I have installed it in the Expert section, but it is only showing Kjun & shift. No tenkan. Please help.

Prasanna

HELLO! Noob trader here, thought id shed some light apon my first trade with this strat! (Eur/usd)

Above you can see the actions of my trade and this is how i compiled my trade

1st arrow on the left is break of the blue line
2nd arrow is a drawback to test the line/resistance (Which held so i sold)
3rd arrow is showing resistance inside the kumo cloud!
4th arrow is showing a kumo breakout and ka-pow! A sell off!! Over 120 pips in a few hours! But im still holding this trade,
as you can see i have fibs up and looking for some resistance around the 38/50, will not exit this trade untill it crosses back over or seems to stall!

Open to criticism as im only a noob trader on a demo account trying to get the fundimentals!

this trade was influenced by the news the last few days which weakened the euro .However we were not bearish on the 4hr when you took the trade until the price broke the 4hr kijun around 1.3180 so just be carefull in future you really need to look at the higher timeframes to determine the overall trend before you take a trade on the one hour .Good trade from GMT 00 last night were gb chf and usd chf both were bullish on 4hr and dailly .there was also a nice trade on gb nzd this afternoon around 2pm GMT again all bullish signs on 1hr /4hr /dailly hope this helps .Digital pipsy has a good system here and u need to practice the set ups on demo before you go live .

Sure thanks for that.

So never take a trade against the trend on the 4 hour, correct?!