Next Stop (Trading Method)

Yes you can

oh thank but in 1day i wait Kijun-sen really

I have been asked about the resistance in H4, how do you explain that there is a resolution for E / U.
it Tenkan-sen what ? i don t seee in chart pattern
thank you

System sounds nice. Just going to have a trial. Will be back with doubts and questions. !!!

ill give new traders free one to one coaching on ichimoku. contact me on <[email protected]> or willis125 on skype
plus some free ichimoku indicators for you .

Thought I’d post my results of backtesting inspired by the Art of Automation’s results. I used the same parameters as he did but extended the period back further. Overall I got the following results using risk option #2:

EUR/USD - modelled from Oct 2010 to Jun 2012 - average of 174.5 pips/month
USD/CHF - modelled from Oct 2010 to Jun 2012 - average of 71 pips/month

Of note: two further pairs I tried: yielded negative results:

EURGBP - average of -25pips/month
GBPUSD - average of -13 pips/month

Tempted to look into these further, it may be that the model could be adapted to include daily analysis (i.e. get general trend.

Either way, very impressive system. I now want to give this a good couple of months on a demo account. I’ll try to post back after this and hopefully take it into a real account.

As ever… past performance is not a guide to the future.

Im very interested to see your demo results when you have them ready!! :wink:

I dont know if I understand your question, but tenkan-sen is equal to kijun-sen period 9, shift 0

Hi digitalgypsy! I wanna ask u a few questions :

1. If the 1-hour & 4-hour chart have already started their downtrend for some time, while the Daily chart is showing signs of price action/Kijun crossover to a downtrend, do I go ahead with the sell order or is there a better entry timing?

2. What should I do if say, Daily/4-hour/1-hour charts showed selling signal, and I placed a sell order. In the next few candles price action actually crossover Kijun on the 1-hour chart slowly and steadily but RSI is still below 50? The 4-hour chart and Daily chart are still showing no signs of any reversal of trend.\

Hope u can help me out on this, thank you!!

1. Maybe you could enter and use S/R levels on the 4hr and daily as guides for possible exit targets.
  2. I would wait and see if Tenkan crosses Kijun, look for possible resistance levels that might get tested and wait for an RSI close above 50 to make a more informed decision.
    Hope that helps :wink:

Hi again digitalgypsy!

Just wanna say that I’ve been learning your method for about 2 weeks now. The result initially was some losses as I think I still am grasping the gist of it. After that, the result is amazing!! I have attached a transaction history of my result from a demo account. Although I did made a few early exit due to spotting some candlestick pattern (double top, shooting stars etc), you guys can see the score in my attachment.

Very impressive!! You’re doing a great job!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you! And all these are with 1 mini lot = $1/pip. If I can be consistent for a month straight, I’d consider putting in some real cash. Might not be able to place as much position cos I’ll only put in little deposit, but hopefully it’ll grow and I will be able to go to 2 mini, then 3 mini and increase with time. :smiley:

Hi digitalgypsy! it’s me again. Now I have 1 more question for u.

What should I trade if daily chart is a downtrend, but 4-hr chart & 1-hr chart are showing long entries? I know that it means that the daily chart is facing some retracements, but is it safe to go long based on the 4-hr & 1-hr?

You could play the correction if you wanted to. If I were to do it then I would just trade a smaller size.

Awww man~ This week is kinda bad. All the pairs are going against the daily trend. :frowning:

Hi digitalgypsy. Once again it’s reaching the end of another week, and I’m here to post my results. This week’s been quite a bad week as almost all the pairs I traded went against the general trend. However, I still managed to clinched a $85.00 profit although there were more losing trades than winning trades. Here’s my transaction history for this week :

Will continue to trade using your method and do continuous posts here if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

Sure I dont mind :slight_smile: And you ended the week positive, so your week was anything but bad :wink: Keep up the good work.

Haha, that’s because the news is on my side. I guess a major news must have greatly weakened the USD to get my GBP/USD to hit the profit target.

How you do in position size? do you have math for this?