Next Stop (Trading Method)

thx for system…! VERY NICE …! I’M GONNA USE IT…!

Im glad you like it :slight_smile:

I want to use this system in small time frame…! like M5, and M15…!

in EUR-USD, GBP-USD, AUD_USD, and other major pairs…!

so can it work for in these time frames for minimum 20 pips…?

if u answer these question before in this Thread so sorry fir this…!

[B]$implymil@p[/B]

I have never tried the system out on those timeframes. It might work though.

Hi, i tried to backtest your EA on MT4 but i got this error:
2012.05.25 18:25:37 2012.05.01 00:00 Kijun-Sen EURUSD,H1: SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only

Do you know what im doing wrong?

Hi. The reason is because it’s not an EA. It’s just a normal indicator :wink: I dont have an EA for this system. It’s manual.

Ah yes i found that right after i posted the message here… :slight_smile:
Well guess i will have to try to make one for it… i dont have enough time to trade manually.
Well if you can help me with anything to make an EA for it i would apreciate.

Thx

Hi everyone,

First I want to say thanks for this sistem, and I´ve using it for the last week. It seems to be a good one.
Would like to ask you if you got any sort of statistics for your sistem? Like win/loss ratio, win (pip) average, loss (pip) average, max (pip) win, max consecutive losses, max consecutive wins. Does it works better in a particular timeframe?
If you have a excel worksheet with the data I could help you with the numbers.
One more time, thanks a lot for this sistem.

Fxdaselva.

can we use it on smaller time frames also…

anyone new to forex always tries to trade smaller time frames .please stop as you will lose money stick to minumum one hour and follow what digitalpips has recommended and you will be fine

Every time I check my charts, I miss the Entry.

Do you have any Tips: when to look on the charts, or is the only possiblility that I’ve to buy me a notebook to check it regualary to catch an Entry-Point.

Sir Adel

you would need an alert system that catches all the kj crosses .the only one i can find is on ichi360
they have various indicators on there and alerts for tk kj crosses but not sure if they have kj crosses alone but still pretty usefull and they are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!:32:

CAn you post the direct link to the alert system site? Cause I don’t find anything which looks like an alert system :confused:

Does these system works with all major currencies? or is their any exception?

send me your e mail address i will send you the ex 4 file

please also send me a copy of the ex4 file… i’ll send you my email… thanks…

Ui I just have 13 posts, so I cant send you an email :confused: what shall we do wackie?

Sir Adel

send request to me at <[email protected]>

looks promising, I’ll try it

i can use system trade in E/U ?