Next week good for a long

Whether it is stuck in this range for a while or going to new heights, either way it’s due to correct up from this recent slump.

I’ll change my mind if it drops much below the weekly low.

@clemmo , what are those indicators on the chart? XLV4 moving average? Deviation channel, the Japanese cloud? Not sure what that is below

I’m on my phone can’t enlarge photo.

TX,

KC

I agree, we’re going up again soon

There’s a bit too much going on in that chart isn’t there? I’ve gotten used to it but I should clean it up for public consumption.

The bottom indicator is the TMASlope indicator. The on-chart indicators are an SMMA (thick red and green line), HAMA bands and various TMA envelopes. All freely available online.

The arrows are my own concoction, an ATR breakout indicator that is quite good at book-ending trends.

This is a good time to stay watchful. If price can rise above Friday’s high it’s likely to continue up towards the high in May. Otherwise, it could tumble from this point.

I will be taking profits at 8396 or the end of the day whichever comes first. For everyone who was in this trade with me, well done! You are an excellent trader. For everyone who watched from the sidelines, you might still be an excellent trader, just a poor judge of character. :wink:

I would suggest to stay patient until you see clear signal. After several weeks of uptrend, there might be potential for some short term correction. Then would be best moment to go into long position.