Nial fuller or theforexguy or ytc or others?

Hello

I tried different ways to trade forex
Right now I think that price action is the better way to be profitable in the market

I tried urban forex which is useless and 2ndski forex which is good but the organization of the content is not good there is too much information without good organizing

I am looking for a course with profitable strategy and well organized materials and good support from experienced coach

I am thinking of nial fuller course
Or the forex guy course or ytc course
What is your opinion specially if you have any of these courses or do you recommend others

Thanks in advance

Nial Fuller’s content is top notch.

By the way, don’t let anyone tell you not to pay for educational content. I am a software developer and spend lots of money on continuous education, which is how I stay ahead of my peers and keep my job. Of course there is no better teacher than experience but educational material from those who are more experienced is extremely valuable as well.

1 Like

Hey!
what is your strategy?

I don’t know if it works that way, but I can recommend myself :relaxed:

Hey xrx,

I don’t have any experience with paid courses but here are a few things that I have found very useful:

Pete Faders has some great videos on price action and VSA. If you go to his youtube channel the vids can be sorted by most popular this will bring up some great info!

Forex for Beginners by Anna Couling, the focus is volume/price analysis. I use this as a reference, have read it a number of times, hinghlighted and tabbed the whole thing - chock full of intell! - BTW no affillliation with any of these suggestions.

ProAct Traders on Youtube also has some great vids. Here are two of my favorites:

I find myself continually reviewing sources that I have either read or watched.

While I am new to the BP community folks seem very willing to help!

Good luck in your search!

FR&L

krugman25
thanks iam considering him

Sophia Us
andrew cardwell Rsi and S/R

krisslocmelis & frandlost

thanks i will check

@xrx Totally agree that Nial Fuller’s content is top notch. He just doesn’t deliver it with the “showmanship” of some of the other leading educators… but this shouldn’t be regarded as a negative…

ALL of the YouTube Channels above offer an enormous amount of FREE content and are a good source for learning Forex, all cater for the new and moderately experienced trader with clear instruction and demonstrations.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with any of the Channels sited in this post…different continent.

Rubbish, rubbish , rubbish Don’t waste your money. If you can’t teach yourself you’ll never learn to trade.

There is no secret some guru can teach you. All the information is out there if you search. Its very arrogant of anyone to say I know something nobody-else does and I’ll teach you it for a price. They’ll all sell you the same strategies use to invest in stocks, EFT, commodities, property, assets. And that’s the key word “assets” These investment vehicles have underlying value. Buy and hold and overtime these instruments produce a return. Currencies by definition don’t. They fluctuate.

What you need is a coach. Someone you can work with you to enhance your skill set. These chaps won’t do that. They have a market offering and will only sell you that. I wish you luckon finding a coach.

I would recommend to be a bit open minded. Not everyone is out there to get you :grinning:

Here is 35 lessons = FREE

https://www.forexearlywarning.com/forex-lessons