Nice Forex Trading Step by Step

I follow this process and it works for me. Simple but effective. It can become reference for your trading plan.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_SefqI5Co-dTkVPRHJqaU1SbWs/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Step 1: Market Trend - Sideway (after long down trend)

Step 2: Support and Resistance Level

It is at the strong resistance level

Step 3: Top & Bottom Identification

Based on the candle stick indication, the up velocity is slow down. It means that the selling pressure increase after quite high up move.

Advice: Wait. Start prepare capital and wait for more candle stick indication. Maybe in Tuesday or Wednesday we can place sell short order.

Trading Strategy: Although this can be opportunity for us to sell short. But it is actually a sideway after a long down trend. So we can sell short but with less volume than we long.

Size calculation: (Please review my post above).

Confirmed with candle stick signal.
[B]Sell at 1.13620[/B]
Let see if we can have some profit next 2 weeks :D:D

I will have to look into this thanks for sharing

I will have a look at this, how did you get into trading? X

It’s interesting to watch how a person creates something interesting or adapts some standard approach to their needs, it shows that a person knows how to think and analyze information, I think you should succeed.

And judging by the fact that you have already checked for which assets it is best for or with what strategy it can be combined?
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that you will be able to sell it profitably.

Overall, it looks good, I think it might be worth something. So don’t stop, check how it works with different assets and maybe a little later you can present it to a wide range of users.

I have always liked such reviews, because it shows that a trader can not only look at charts, but also carry out his own analysis, which will help him in the market. I think that this is what helps a person to become a professional, who not only understands a certain issue himself, but can also explain it to others.

That’s a good analysis.
Keep up the good work.
It can be productive, especially if you test this approach in different situations on the market and find exactly when it will work best.

This strategy is very beautiful. I have done a lot of work with this strategy. An important part of support/resistance trading. If a trader can learn to support resistance properly, he will learn half the work of trading. All of the topics discussed here are very important.

I like your trading strategy a lot. I also use this trading strategy. Support / Resistance is known as an important strategy in the Forex market. Many institutional traders analyze using support/resistance. The 3 formulas you have shared are very effective.

This is good work. The strategy seems effective for resistance trading and will be helpful to a lot of traders. Even the formulas look great. Thanks for sharing.

You can try selling short with somewhat less volume. Overall, this looks amazing and your strategy looks good as well. Keep up the good work.