Ninth of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders

Greetings fellow traders.
The jury is still out as to what comprises this business of forex trading. What I mean by that is exactly how much of it is psychological, how much is gambling, how much is guesswork, how much is strategy etc. etc. Everyone seems to have differing views depending on who you talk to. The video below gives the take of one trader which I found really interesting. Do have a look and see if what is discussed makes any sense to you and of course feel free to drop a comment.

Hi, i have tried searching in babypips and also google. I can find videos 3, 4, 9, 10 but none of the others of the tn videos you posted. I thought these four I watched were exceptionally good. I would appreciate if you would let me know where the other six videos are (1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8) because I expect they will also help stimulate my thinking and be a better trader. Thank you in advance.

Hello there, glad you liked the videos.
I checked and all the other videos are there. Try searching again via the search box by putting the heading “Ninth of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders” but take out the word ninth and put in whatever video you want to find like sixth or seventh. Hope that helps.
I also see that your last post was 11 years ago. Wow. Good to know I was able to draw you out.

Thank you very much! I don’t know why I could not find the rest of the ten, but now I have all of them. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply and help with this!