No honest broker found in forex company

i have worked with many forex broker all found market makers trade against us. our every trade go against our open trade. if trade going againt us than who will be take intrest in this business i have experience with more than 8 regulated forex brokers all are dishonest and fradulent they stole my money tell me what i should do next.
bforex, ifc market, fbs, easy markets, trade.com, ic markets, fxtm, xm all are fradulent fxtm stop my withdraw and say u can not with draw profit .

Those are some pretty strong accusations you’re making there.
And against some big brokers.
You better have some kind of proof to back your claims.

during trading every position going against me two broker reject my withdraw, fxtm, and ic markets australia i lost much of my money i can say with sure this is fraud and no one can earn with fbs only there agent earn. i wants to beaware all people first u search 100 percent honest broker than open ur account. i can not search honest among 8 regulated brokers i lost lot of money.thanks

still now at 2:35 pm Pakistan time i close my sell order with icMarkets australiai
in litecoin they close my buy order himself with out my close buy order what is this if this is not a fraud? i never found honest broker in forex this is fraud every one is free to stole money.

You’ve got a lot of options, mate.

1. Contact their support and describe your issues. Express your concerns.
  2. Record a video as proof (the platform, broker name, time stamps and issues must be clearly visible) and share it here. Also send it to their support.
    If this does not work:
  3. Contact the regulator of the broker and file an official compaint so they can investigate.
    In that case, the aforementioned video will be invaluable to proove your claims and prompt an in-depth investigation.
    Good luck.
1 Like

Can you please add relevant documents according to your statement? It would be better to understand.

Maybe you are just not very good at this! I have been with IC Markets for a number of years and have enjoyed the experience. Also had accounts with FXTM and XM with no issues whatsoever.

i have more than 15 years experience in stock exchanges with difference countries and earn much. but with forex market i say 100 percent surity no one can earn with these 08 brokers total market makers and fraud. trade against us and make empty our account. what u say i have no experience fxtm , and icmarket did not give my withdraw .fxtm says u can not withdraw profit, icmarkets say you can withdraw ur money after 06 months of ur deposit. whats nonsence. in forex following brokers are not trustful,
fxtm
icmarkets
bforex
ifc market
easymarket
trade.com
fbs
only work 03 months with these brokers if ur account will not empty than contact with me, email, [email protected]
i never found one honest forex broker in world if u know tell me.thanks

complaint with regulator and inqueries i am business man i know there is nothing only time waste but i have avoid myself from this type of job if any person did not believe waste their money than they will believe

“icmarkets say you can withdraw ur money after 06 months of ur deposit”, absolute nonsense!

after deposit mostly brokers behaive like nonsense as u are agent of these brokers i have lost thousands dollar this fradulent business