No people no emotions and alot of money?

They are talking about the nearest enemy is our feelings ( emotions ect) and then more u can control it then more money finally you can get … But how about fluctuations which every second formed our desires . What do u think? Or how to analyze completely straight line ? )

lucky

on one sentence you say social network is a solution. then on the next sentence, you say people have got nothing to do with making money. you seem to be contradicting yourself, don’t you think

in reality, our biggest enemy is lack of knowledge and experience. emotions/psychology will come next.

Emotions and ego are quite dangerous for me along with impatience and restlessness. I’m working on stamping them out of my trading and it’s making a diffence. That’s just me though, different things work for diffent people.

The key to making money in the currency exchange market is to avoid emotional decisions and to follow a carefully thought out strategy that takes the current market and history into account. Going with your gut is not the way to go in the Forex market. Going with your gut could cost you money. Forex trading is a highly volatile market where emotions tend to run high. Emotions can influence your trading decisions, unless you have a strategy planned in advance, and stick to it, no matter what you think you’re seeing at the moment. The keys to success in Forex are system, analysis and perseverance.

After crafting a trade plan and following it to the letter and being patient my success ratio has improved. Whenever I deviate from my plan it rarely works. The key is to have a trade plan. It doesn’t have to be perfect but you have to follow it and take emotion out of it.

I failed to mention that keeping a trade journal helps keep me married to my trade plan so I am reminding myself to trade my plan not my emotion.

I don’t think that you can ever remove emotion from trading because as mon£y is involved (and that is the sole reason why you are trading in the first place), you obviously have a vested interest in the outcome of each & every trade.

However like alexleon says, if you have a system in place & you follow it to the letter then you are in effect making all emotions irrelevant. The system tells you when to enter a trade & the system tells you when to exit a trade so anything that you feel in between is just not important. The tricky bit is having the discipline to follow all the rules in your system without deviation.

I agree with the above. There will always be emotions. The question is does the emotions affect your trading in ANY way, if so dont trade. Also it may be be emotions disguised as logic, do i have taken a 20 pip draw down but it hasn’t hit my stop, and you start to out think yourself. Everything must be in place before the trade is made, if you think you can be logical while your in a position, your wrong or your as cold as ice. Something i am not able to do. I have set trade management rules printed out on paper. As long as i follow that check list to the letter, i can scream shout feel as bad as i want. But it does not effect the out come of the trade. that’s the key no matter how emotional i get, i still execute each trade exactly the way i have planned it.

So, basicly just follow the plan right? Maybe ea will do that.°…°

EA wont do extremely well. use the brain instead :wink: or use the brain to improve the EA…

I agree. You need strong fundamentals before you even can worry about emotions.

Hi Kurts can u email me I woul like to have private dialogue with u about it onheman@ gmail. Com
Br

lucky

Take Note: MOst experienced and veterans here talk about everything, someone mentioned a trendy topic: cats, but have you ever wondered why they don’t talk about money?

cats? what cats?
is it related to trading?

ahaha… but i have cute cat and sometimes help me to determine entry point

Do not get it…

Buy low and close high or sell high and close low. It’s when you do the opposite that you lost your money.

No cats but my dog placed a good trade a couple of days ago when he put his paw on my phone. I was going to sell but he decided to buy. Buddy did good.

agreed, a trading plan is a must. when I first started I let my emotions get the better of me and ignored my vague trading plan. now I enforce my stop losses and follow my trading plans

That’s all good, but after trading with demo for few months all i seem to be finding is that there is very little opportunity to make big returns and massive upward pip movement, and that the general trend of every pair just seems to be heading south, no matter which pair i trade the general pattern shows that its all going downhill.
I feel that after demo trading for nearly 5 months this game is only for those who can invest more than 10-15k comfortably, and the rest of us who dont have that sort of money may see small gains here and there but will overall lose because it just doesnt work for us…!!!