No Shoes Trading

30-3-3, I’m just going to start writing it at the very top so its easy for me to find. So the 4H trade on GBP/CHF closed and it wasn’t enough to wash the whole 1H trade since it was in the big account from when I was an idiot last week. The big account was net positive though so I honeymooned it (that’s my term for it now) I think all said and done I got a dollar out of it. Not great, but had the 1H trade been in the small account it would have been smaller and the washout would have been more effective and I would have kept more of the profits in the large account. Its not clear to me that switching to larger time frames was actually more profitable, It might be just a rough time for this system, or it might be that the lower time frame generates enough trades that it can outpace higher time frames even though they have the benefit of larger profit targets. Its interesting, and I might look into it one day, but i would much rather use the larger time frames.

I added 3 trades off the 1H and 1 trade off the 4H. I still have 2 4H trades in the small account that need to come out. Other than that things are just swimming along. Outside of Forex I sold a stock a time ago ( I think I mentioned it) since then I’ve bought three more. I also have been dabbling in options, and credit spreads, but I am having trouble getting positions filled, I managed to get one filled and made $4, but thats it. Its something I’ve been working on and its interesting cause I am having to learn all these new things

Would you mind reminding us of your strategy if that’s common knowledge? I’m seeing BB, daily pivots, some stoicastics. on anything from 15M to 4H charts, with some Rob Booker robot thrown into the mix.

zacj346, I admire your dedication to your trading journal as well as your transparent updates. Will be looking forward to your updates in the future.

I think dude is gone, sadly.

:pensive:

likely. his last activity here was 5 months ago. his journal has been quite fun to follow :slightly_smiling_face: