No Solicitation Policy

Hi everyone I’m a new member and wanted to confirm that BabyPips currently has a No Solicitation policy.

I read through what I think is the most updated Forum Rules but I wanted to confirm this to avoid jeopardizing my account.

Thanks everyone!

CT

2 Likes

Hi @ChariotTrader!

Welcome to the awesome BabyPips community. Thanks for reading through our Community Guidelines and getting acquainted with the rules!

You’re absolutely right. Solicitation is prohibited on our forums. This is to ensure that the community is free from scammers, spammers, and users who want to take advantage of our members.

The following actions fall under Solicitation:

Giving out or leaving your email address or IM username so other users can contact you for the purpose of selling or promoting your personal or business products and/or services. Likewise, we also discourage asking members to send you a private message in exchange for information that could have been better shared with the rest of the community.

Requests by other users to be added to your chat room or any other communication medium may also be deleted.

I hope this clears this up! Feel free to shoot us a PM should you have any more questions. We would always be happy to help.

See you around!

2 Likes