Noble Trading Group?

Hi, I’m new to Forex and new to babypips.com. If I’m posting in the wrong category, please (politely) let me know where to go.

I got an out-of-the-blue solicitation from Noble Trading Group (nobletradinggroup.com). “For a mere $5000 we’ll auto-trade your account for you, we use a proprietary mix of 10 indicators with 14 professional traders managing your account round the clock, look, here are the trades from 2007 and 2008 showing incredible gains, your license fee returned if you don’t show a profit in 12 months…”

Anyone heard of these guys/have experience with these guys? According to the bbb.org, they’ve only been around since May.

The number one red flag when dealing with forex services is a bad website. If a company can’t afford to hire a proofreader for their website then they are probaby a scam being run out of someone’s basement.

Never let a company trade your money if they can’t even spell the word “trade” correctly.

This company is offering to handle all your “Trrading” because you have “more important things to other than sitting at the desk.”

I rest my case… :slight_smile:

I do not see any follow up on info on Noble Trading Group and they have contacted me with the same talk - showing last 3 years of trading results 10 k turns into just shy of 300k in 3 years. sounds to good -anyone else heard from them?

Sounds like the place to get Nobbled! :smiley:

these guys are a joke!