Non farm Payrolls - My vision

Perfect end of the week!!!

Nonfarm Payrolls shows us one very interesting thing that I am expressing from the start: MARKETS ARE ALWAYS PRE ADJUSTED FOR REPORTS; ALL THE PAIRS WERE SHOWING USD WILL REVERSE!!! (15min charts - 4 H) Why: because reports are past data, they are the collection of monthly deeds that already happened and are already carved in charts! (very lagging indicator) thats why it is called report and not crystal ball or future happening. Just a Collection of the PAST aka: ARCHIVE NUMBERS !

Have a nice weekend folks;
Cheers!

1 Like

so basically the move has already been made prior to the news coming out?

No, but the market would made the same move any way just slower. Because of NFP people goes crazy and jump on the trade/ creating volatility for the faster trust, after an hour all is back to normal, and charts follow economics and human behaviour as they would any way

I have my own style of trading NFP which is entering the trade day early or pre London (,I entered EURUSD short yesterday, and GBPUSD short today pre London) in direction of the market at that time, that gives me the ability to lock my SL to 0 and scale out some profits before NFP, what NFP does than is boost the speed of my trade or stop me out and that is very save way of doing it.

So today I scaled out again before NFP and at NFPs boost south (its peak) and shortly after I took entire position out at the same price the NFP started. I was already fully into profits anyway from the yesterday and morning entries. where I benefited extra was: I was already in position so I didn’t need to deal with spread during the NFP + Positions were already secured at break even + extra profits from its boost

And if you look into price action or swing or anything all signs were towards its reversal (I am talking 15 min -4 h charts)

Interesting method. How long have you been doing this and do you only do this for NFP?

it depends on the setup if there is like it was on Friday… YES. I Do that for all red colored economic news, so technically I am not trading the news, just using the volatility boost.

Huh. Might actually try this out. Which economic calendar do you use?