Non-NFA but Regulated MT4 Broker that issues debit card?

Hello -

I asked this once before within a thread, but seems it got buried… so try, try again :slight_smile:

I have 3 FX accounts - 1 USA (as I’m in the US) and 2 in Europe/Cypress…

The 2 issues I’ve run into - is this latest NFA hedging/FIFO rule… It’s killed 2 of my EA’s - and hence, have moved them over to the 2 Euro accounts - My problem/concern/issue is… I don’t trust these brokers… just too small and am afraid they’re gonna go belly-up… and I’m up fairly well at the moment, so am looking to move my funds…

Secondly is; USA citizens getting money out of EU brokerages… Not many viable solutions really - I don’t “wire” - and some USA houses are now offering debit cards… Anything in the UK or the likes that offers this to USA customers?

Lastly - Many promote PayPal deposits and withdrawals (err, a few) - and this might be a viable option too - however, 90% of the brokers I’ve found that take PayPal - have their accounts suspended (Forex-Metal, LiteForex, and a few other Russian ones whose names escape me at the moment) - So, I can’t really rely on PayPal if they get sideways with one of these brokers :eek: - Hence the debit card option/request…

Right now, the only one I’ve found is FXPro - but the reviews on them are terrible… I’ve had a DEMO account with them about a year ago… and can’t say I had any problems - But never trading live or tried to withdraw - and that seems where most people are getting burned…

Anyway - If anyone can recommend some solid EU brokerages that offer what I’ve asked for - that would be greatly appreciated!!! :smiley:

Thanks!

MF :cool:

PS: I’m going to Prague for 10 months - and would also like to start funding in Euros - I know most will accept this… but anyone had any experience with this aspect too? I mean, converting USD to Euros to load… and trade…

Cheers