Non trading questions

I’ve had a change of pace! Instead of asking questions, I’m eager to explore the thrill of answering them. I’m all ears and ready to learn!
you ask me guys non trading questions.

1 Like

When I put my mobile phone on charge today, why does it say it is “Charging slowly”?

1 Like

If there was one type of food you hate and could rid from the world forever, preventing anyone else from ever eating it again, what would it be?

Beetroot is my nemesis.

1 Like

Is time relative or an illusion?

1 Like

are all these motivation posts and influencer saying correct?
i mean can you really change your life when you want and it is really easy and you only have to want it?

What is wrong with those who believe AI can be a useful tool for learning, trading, and other activities when it is essentially just a smart assistant?

2 Likes

Lol, maybe it’s time to change your charger or the battery life already wornout

3 Likes

i hate can foods and wish there was never one.

1 Like

I have no idea why, but when I read your comment, it seriously made me LOL. Like, I couldn’t stop laughing out loud. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

OMG, it feels like this place is flooded with sick minds. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What happens when we die? everything will be finished?
so why are we living and trying? is it all about Karma? nothing else? none of them make sense! Do you know the answer? :slight_smile:

It’s the worst! Also cucumbers.

1 Like

Have you ever seen a ghost? :ghost:

1 Like

Really ?? that was so funny.
I Guess you are using wrong adaptor maybe.

No offense meant, but definitely, Chinese food would be . I must say that those that are insect-made. yukh
what about you?

in reverse I particularly enjoy that when you eat it and hear a sound under your teeth.

means a philosophical discussion I often think about this sort of thing; nevertheless, I am not exactly sure which of these two it is. We declare it to be an illusion that we are unable to explore. But I read Steven Hawking’s notion, which he mentioned in his most recent book, that time travel might be possible. I particularly enjoy Stephen Hawking’s book Brief Answers to the Big Questions.

2 Likes

Maybe. I feel like I am being patronised by my own technology.

No, It is not a kind of motivation post.
No I don’t listen to these sh*ts that you can change your life easily there is always difficulties in life you have to struggle with. For every single it differs.I trust in myself.