Non trading questions

I’m jamming out to music while running, grinding before hitting the sack, and belting it out in the bathroom. It’s all about keeping the rhythm and enjoying every moment!

Thank you, i wish you the best luck too.
and how do you know I will be successful? are you Nostradamus?
is yes let us ask you other things. (just kidding)

dude I know that nature of time, space, and existence itself before the Big Bang is not yet well understood. we won’t find an answer to that

If you answer me the question ‘Why is the sky high?’ I’ll gladly respond with ‘Why is the water wet?’ Haha, it’s all in good fun!

Haha, I love your witty response! It prefers to maintain its wet and refreshing nature, leaving the dry jokes to the land-dwellers.

1 Like

Thanks honey! You think so? :pray: :innocent:

It didn’t seem like a serious one to me, so I didn’t ask.

1 Like

I was just going through the comments, and that’s what I gathered from them.

1 Like

secret is not giving up plus when u found the strategy trick is to ride that like a bucking bull don;t give in or up strategy r like probable u have to keep popping it until get it

of course I do.

1 Like

what a wise response. so we will never give up. we are born fighters.

seriuosly???
so we should all take off our clothes while trading to earn all the profits!!1 LOL :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

no, indeed - it seems we won’t

interesting subject, though!

To respond to u about seriously take off our clothes while trading for profit , if it make u fell lighter to receive profit i say go for it

very interesting subject.
I would like to read it twice.
thank you

So I am waiting for you to make my day too in return. :slight_smile:

Well, well, well is it strip trading???/ :joy: :joy: :joy:
Who knew trading could be this “revealing”? Let’s make it rain profits and fashion statements, my friend! :money_with_wings::tshirt::briefs:

How would you explain colors to a blind person?

What comes to mind when you see blue sky?

yes baby girl make it rain in profit strip trading is what is what get u wet ohhh i mean rich go for it