NordFX

[B]Dear Forum User,[/B]

My name is Tava. I would like to represent NordFX Companу here in this topic. I will be glad to get feedback regarding our services, Do not hesitate to ask any question about trading and NordFX Company. Or if you have bad & good experience about trading in NordFX, you can tell me.
Thank you B’4 :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Sergey Mayzus. I’m “Chief Advertisement Officer” of Nord Group Investments Inc (AKA NordFX), a Mauritius company with Registration Number: 082831 C1/GBL; and Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License with headquarters at Amsterdamsestraatweg 316, 3551 CT, Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Please see our headquarters office photos at picasaweb.google.com/101898533044879551943/NordFXNetherlandsOffice#

The company’s office at this address (in Netherlands) was one of the first opened in Europe. Now it works only in receiving correspondence mode in contrast to other offices in Spain, Latvia, Russia, China, Indonesia

Office in Indonesia, see at (picasaweb.google.ru/lh/photo/JTL6MRD3_fKHUm40qlR2Cg?feat=directlink)

In the future, as the company develops, we are planning to open several more offices in the countries of high priority, which will provide better service and support at the client’s native language.

Note to Babypips Forum members:

Do not confuse NordFX (in Mauritius) with NordMarkets (in Sweden).

You can compare the two here:

NordFX — Nord FX

NordMarkets — HOME - NordMarkets.com | FX Trading | MetaTrader 4 | Currency Traders | Forex Broker

It looks like you can trade live with MT5. I have not seen that offered at other brokers yet, It may be and I just haven’t seen it.

Yes, you can trade using Meta Trader 5 on nordfx.

I made a deposit of 200$ the 4th of june 2010 on my account by you with an internat wire. the money never arrived on my account.I emailed nord fx and they sended me to my bank. My bank opened an investigation and wrote 2 letters to your bank in cyprus. They never answered. and now it’s up to you. provin

You made deposit by me ?
Show me proof, all our client is serve as soon as we got contact.

here is the proof :

Rekeningnummer*:
000-xxxxxxx-31 EURZichtrekening
Datum verrichting
:
01/06/2010
Omschrijving*:
Over. Eur Web CB zdr memodat.
Bedrag*:
-200,00EUR*
Valuta*:
01/06/2010
Naam van de tegenpartij*:
CY85 0030 0179 0000 0179 3219 9342
Mededeling*:
ACCOUNT FRANS CALLEWIER NR 9xxx

all i can say is : Nord fx is a very honnest broker to work with. i emailed them today and the reason why my deposit didn’t arrive is that nord changed their bankaccount. Now, they will ask my deposit by their previously bank. the best of all is that they booked my deposit yet on my account today.
thank you very much Nord fx

we always try to give all the best for our clients… :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Keep it up! Good feedback so far for myself as well!

Next time you should try using Skrill (moneybookers), with nordfx I usually get paid in less than 24 hour!