Not totally new but trying to gain a clear understanding

I am not totally new have had a few webanars with market traders but lacking the funds to enroll in their classes, I have picked up what knowledge I can where I can at a reduced personal cost. Being below the poverty level, it will be a grand moment when I step out onto the market floor and feel confident enough to risk my small sacrificed for investment funds. And show myself that I have the ability to overcome a negative situation and replace my future with one more to my liking.
I am Chris073

I would advise you to first practice on a demo account aiming to develop a profitable method and process. Most new traders lose out, because they do not follow this step. Either they have no method, or if they do, they don’t follow it. A key learning is preserving your account all the time.

That, however, is only the start to becoming successful. The learning journey is long and tough, full of obstacles, and could take many months, even years to be a consistent trader.

And you must be able to detach your mindset from what is happening to live trades. Otherwise emotional responses of FEAR & PAIN will see you lose out, eventually.

Best of luck.