Nothing to say

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation… ! I got the basic idea about the strategy… Its like catching a train which has already started from its source and getting down before it reaches its destination… :slight_smile:
A really nice way of trading ! Keep it up !

Exactly! :slight_smile:

Hi,
When I Read your earlier posts, you mentioned that you could be followed on Zulu trade, I have found you there but yet to see any of your trades, are you no longer trading via them ?

If you have an active account I would like to see how this works as well.

please check my website. There is a link to zulu.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No. What are you trying to sell and why?

oh my god, you guys are…

What? What are we?

please take 60 minutes… It’s worth the time (and money) See the documentairy, see the previous 3 posts… if you need extra explainations, please ask…

You are begging us to follow your trades. I get that. I’ll pass.

I’m changing my attitude, well, I’m not because, but I think we all have to learn the hard way. Maybe the game is fair after all. Or I try to feel it as being fair. And it’s like poker, who is the best gets the money… Not being ‘dramatic’ or … maybe all I needed here is attention. Attention for me knowing ****. Maybe that’s why I’m here. But I think its good that 99% of people don’t know things. If there are 400 peoples, then we are able to share things even. But there are more people in this world.

I agree that the idea behind this system is workable. Human behaviour is predictable to a certain extent, but how does a system like this perform when conditions change?

Do you constantly ‘optimise’ those parameters that can work beautifully one day and fail the next? What’s the solution. Say today you know that when EUR/USD dips 40 pips on an uptrend, it’s a good idea to buy, but what if tomorrow the correlation breaks down?

There is a reason all of your posts keep vanishing. They are trying, in a not so very subtle way, to tell you something.

yes I’ll vanish myself thanx

If what you say is true. Than systems do change from time to time. But some conditions do not change. (like math rules) I understand why you re asking me this, is there a ‘steady’ rock behind all this… (some people think everything is random movement)…

Otherwise results look otherwise.

How?

everybody uses indicators using (indicator general terms like differentiation) based on same data.
Back around, a larger percentage of machines or people does a certain thing at a certain time at a certain way. I know 70% sure it goes down.

70% is enough.

I’m going to delete all the stuff. Those who reed it. Sorry it’s not enough to understand.

Why would you delete? some are listening!

It’s taking too much of me. Sorry. I’m going to relax for a while. With the posts here and the website, its enough to make an advantage not to lose, I don’t know if its enough to let you win. I need to raise my voice at a different level. Need some time to think about it. I’m only able to find a rewrite button, not a delete button for the whole thread. I will close the personal account.

Than at the end… I got ‘nothing to say’… :slight_smile: