Number between Sell and Buy button?

I went to TradingView just to explore how stufs are really working , so i saw somethings those mad me more curieus about forex but the thing that i really want to know is a number between the sell and the Buy button and it change sometime 0…1 somethime 0.3 I dont what is that

It’s called the “spread”. It shows the difference between the lowest price at which you can enter a long position, and the highest price at which you can enter a short one. It’s usually (not always) a variable figure, too, i.e. it can usually (not always) fluctuate, sometimes a little bit, sometimes a lot.

I really think you should start here (all of this stuff is very fully explained!) -

1 Like

Yeah. The number you’re seeing between the sell and buy buttons is likely the spread. Check out that link to the School of Pipsology. The lessons there are great for beginners.

1 Like

That number between the sell and buy buttons is the spread. It represents the difference between the bid (sell) and ask (buy) prices. The spread can change based on market conditions and liquidity. A lower spread means less cost to enter a trade.

1 Like

We know that!

For God’s sake, two people immediately above your post just said all that!!

What’s the point of just repeating what was said right above your post???

So, I reported your post to the moderators, and I ticked the box that says “something else” and in exasperation I wrote in the box … ’ ZERO value, just repeating what was said above. Why don’t you DO something about the garbage posts instead of just “looking into it”?! ’

And sure enough, a while later I got a reply from a moderator saying “Thanks for letting us know. We’re looking into it.”

Which is (as always) just a non-rude way of saying “Thanks but no thanks, we won’t do anything about it.”

And then they say openly (Pipstradamus says openly) that there’s a problem with no-value posts, and there’s a “member retention problem” (his words). And this is why. Obviously. As countless members have pointed out. Very repeatedly indeed.

You can be certain of the outcome, though: the garbage, no-value bot-posts will remain on the board, and the posts of the concerned, contributing, participating members complaining about that will be removed.

Because that’s how the forum is run.

And VERY mysteriously, it then has “a problem with no-value posts” and a “member retention problem”, LOL. You couldn’t make it up!! :grimacing: :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like

Yep thanks , i chiked

Yep i found that on the babyPips lessons , just yesterday , I just wanted to go so fast , i just Loved Fx From the first Look :heart: :fire: :fire: and i wanted to learn that one So fast :sweat_smile: and i wanted to learn all of it like a ferrari hahaha but its my falt and I shuld go step by step , and Yeah thanks Friends for the Help :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah thanks bro

Yo Broo , iswear idk wth hapening , im born in bbpips just a few weeks and idk i need to do now :no_mouth: :face_in_clouds: :dotted_line_face:

fx brokers usually don’t allow to earn more than 10k per month, you will be blocked. so better to trade by different brokers with low amounts