NYC trader (Who trades NY time?)

Hey don’t necessarily have to be in NYC but just trade around that time.

I trade eur, gbp, cad, aud, jpy, usd. I trade against them majority of the time I’d love to discuss some potential moves/scenario with other like minded individuals.

I trade US session also. I place mostly pending orders for the EURO session because I cannot stay up for the life of me lol still working on that,but we can share ideas and stuff

Ok for sure, we definitely can do that I’ll pm you my contact info and what not. I’m pretty certain we can have good conversations just speaking on the current climate of the economy in general/ potential trade set-ups.

Hello, I’m in the NYC area (Hudson Valley) and trade NY time. I’d be interested in discussing anything related to fx trading.

I am EST and usually check my trades around 6:30AM, sometimes at noon and then after the NY close but my charts are Turnkey London time.

KC

Do you trade Ger 30, I trade every day at NY time,my favorite pair to trade is GA,and i trade Ger 30 as well

Hey!!! I’m a Beginner trader trying to understand forex trading any tips would be a blessing. I’m from Bayshore NY.