Oanda FxTrade - using crosshair to measure pips

Is there a way to drag the crosshair across the chart to measure pips as in MT4?

this should be the same feature in all MT4’s regardless of the broker.
Select the cross hair icon, hold down the left mouse button on the chart area, and drag to your desired price level.

No im referring to their FxTrade platform not the MT4, the crosshair doesn’t appear to have a pip measuring function.

2 Likes

Hi, I am wondering the same thing. I’ve recently signed up with Oanda and was trying to familiarise with their Web Trading Platform. I wanted to use the crosshair to measure the number of pips as well. Have you figured this one out? Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.

this 7 year old thread is now very out of date, because Oanda customers no longer need to use FxTrade, and shouldn’t

their alternative platform, which they call “Advanced”, is just a white-label version of TradingView and is way better on all fronts

it’s really very good indeed

Yes, I’ve been using the new Web Trading Platform, but I can’t seem to use the crosshair to measure the number of pips from one candle to another.

Hi, please put me through on this, I find it very difficult to use the crushiar on MT4 app on my phone