Oanda Sell Stop Order Filling without hitting price level

Newbie question here. I was straddle trading in my demo account the AUD/CAD during the AUD employment report. I have BUY/SELL stops in place right before the release at 1730 my time (PST). Jobs report sent the AUD up and my BUY stop triggered with slippage…order placed at 0.8928 and filled at 0.8936…no big deal. However, I am wondering why my SELL stop, placed at 0.89164, filled at 0.89163 when the lowest low of the candlestick was 0.89194. I.e. my sell stop was triggered without the price going that low. Checking OANDA’s site the spreads at the time were 2.5. I know I know…spreads with this broker are high but I live in Canada and I want an IIROC regulated broker. Thoughts?

In the upper right hand corner is a box where you set whether you want the candles to display at
bid, ask or mid. Scroll through all three and I bet one will hit your stop. Happens to me ALL THE TIME.
Well, couple times a month which seems like all the time.

Hmm i use Trading view and don’t seem to see that option. Super frustrating…

Go to your Oanda advanced charting. Sorry I wasn’t more clear.

Got it…thanks! Whenever I have been looking at Oanda’s spread it has always been their average. I didn’t notice how truly wide their spreads are for specific pairs at news release times.