Occupying Wall Street is pathetic in an Era of Scarcity

Occupying Wall Street is pathetic in an Era of Scarcity. What is to make of free markets and then complain of greed.

Is Wall Street a free market?

Good Jesus. Please don’t encourage this crap.

LMAO!!! :rofl::joy::rofl:

Era of scarcity?

They’re wearing you down Dale.
Go crack open a couple of beers:beer:

1 Like

LOL!!!

No can do. Busy paying the bills!!! LOL!!!

It kills me actually.

Do you know that just this morning I was trying to find something on that old Wilder thread of mine so ended up reading through pages and pages and pages of stuff. But man: even although we didn’t make anything at the time the discussions had meat on them and everybody was really trying to get together working toward a common goal. And of course there was a bit of fun along the way. But Holy ■■■■. I didn’t see a single post in over 2000 on that thread that anybody could deem as being inane nonsense. And I’m sure that goes for all the other old threads too.

I’m still of the opinion that somebody is just trying to rev me up is all!!! LOL!!!

People please do bite me but are you talking here about some movies or what really ? I simply do not get anything at all. Do make this things clear for me. Or it’s about some movement, protest one which was done few years ago. Clarify that.

I am curious how long the worlds going to keep this up. Scarcity and free markets and the continual effort to make revenue though sales might diminish, cost my increase, disruption might increase competition, and like.
Stimulating the curiosity as returns from my understanding aren’t at levels as has been seen in some of the best market conditions.

Ray Dalio has the just index. I would say its pretty difficult for most corporations to meet there bottom line without either good management and highly prized goodwill or some types of exploitation.

I think its called capitalism.

There’s clearly a code in this thread that I am not privy to,
Carry on…

1 Like

Well if or when you figure it out let us all know i.e. I’ve not been able to figure it out myself and evidently I’m not alone. But then again: maybe we’re all looking for something that ain’t there i.e. more than likely it’s just somebody taking the piss. It happens here you know!!! LOL!!!

Then again if you look at the dudes other posts: maybe he’s just on another level from us you know. Like really out there.

Not sure what you are trying to say with this fragment.

Not really understanding the point you are trying to make?