OctaFX, DMM FX Aussie or Pepperstone; recommendation wanted

Hello members!

Need a suggestion on a broker – OctaFX, DMM FX or Pepperstone –
All seems to be reliable, but would like to get the latest updates on their services from active users.
Prefer the ECN broker with cTrade platform.

Also, what would you suggest for an EU national residing in Japan?

US and Aussie brokers are forced to deny Japanese residents (even if non-Japanese Nationality), which can be dealt with, but inconvenience nonetheless. Local Japanese brokers are unbeatable in terms of quality and pricing, but lingo might be an issue when it comes to support, so they are out.

Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.

for Regulated Broker i prefer DMMFX after that Pepperstone
for offshore regulated broker, i prefer Tickmill
but DMMFX now changing their spread rite? i got email from DMMFX they add markups on their spreads

As i see octafx allows Japanese residents, so, you can try them. The only key point for me is that they are ECN, so I will always recommend everyone to seek broker that’s ECN for obvious reasons, just I think that no one prefers to have a gulf between himself an his broker :D. I also prefer using cTrader platform, so far I find it pretty good given there are no slippage (at least I have not seen yet) while there is no re-quotes either, so definitely pretty cool platform.

I experienced slippage so I can’t say there is no slippage at all. However it wasn’t that bad so I won’t list this as too a negative point.