Octafx

Any opinions on Octafc broker? Is it a good broker for a newbie to start?

No regulation at all! not good…

:58:

registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the license number 19776 IBC 2011.
I recommend it … i am using it. its going good :slight_smile:

Nope, have not come across them yet…will check them out later!

:smiley: a newbie with 3 posts… 2 of them recommending this broker??? BS… LOL

just “registered” but not regulated… and in a Caribbean country where most of the scams and money laundry takes place… :58:

'Tis not every day that a newbie comes along and recommends one unregistered broker or the other.
But then again, perhaps we are reading too much into it but not going to bother checking it out in detail, the first page just made me sit up and go “Huh?”

[B]@yunny1 [/B]we have submitted documents already it take several months to get regulated.

I feel the advantages of trading with this broker are no requotes, reliable and stable, and there is no prohibition in trading.
I’ve tried using EA, hedging and scalping with octafx. Everything went smoothly without any problems.
I made deposit and withdrawal using skrill and all the requested went smoothly.

stay away from a broker when too many people complain about and octafx is the one

Well, this broker really helped me to make my first trading steps. CS helped me to install MT4, explained how it works, enlightened me with terminology and popular indicators. Nobody inclined me to open real account, but quite the contrary, they adviced me to train on demo first, until I feel the ability to trade on real. Thanks god, I didn’t come across with some scam broker which could rob me easily, as I was ready to make investments just to get into this field…