Official introduction

My name is Joel and I am from Caneroon.
I didn’t spend my time this year as I planned in the beginning. I’ve been on and off the market, always trading Demo due to lack funds and procasting on when to start a live account. I’ll save $50 to begin with and later say I want to start with $100, now I want to start with $200. I have silly complaints which I acknowledge shamefully.
I’ll say things like let me get a laptop first… I think I don’t have the confidence to actually start this journey.

For now I am fortifying myself to go hard next year. May God be my helper🙏

1 Like

Welcome Joel. My name is Paul. I live in California.

It seems like you need to come up with a clear plan with the steps you need to do every day and stick to it.

I don’t think confidence is necessary to start this journey. What’s necessary is commitment to the craft of trading.

You don’t need to go hard. Taking small steps every day will get you where you want to be better than going hard.

As long as you’re committed to your plan, it won’t matter if you have confidence or not. As long as you keep taking the small steps every day, you will get better as a trader.

Godspeed.

1 Like

Thank you very much sir​:pray::pray:

1 Like

Welcome Joel! Stay motivated and be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck and see you around!

Welcome Joel! Starting small is okay, the important thing is taking the first step. Your confidence will grow along the way, you got this. Good luck and may it be a successful and fulfilling journey.