Official Thread of Got Money FX

We would like to start an official thread of Got Money FX - Australian Forex Broker, as we have had many requests to do so by users of this forum. If this thread is in the wrong place please move it to the correct place.

We welcome questions and comments from forum users here on this thread.

Kind regards,

Got Money FX

do you have iphone or mobile trading software?

I gather from your signature that you are an official company representative of Got Money FX. If this is the case, then I think your thread belongs on the BROKER AID STATION forum, along with other official broker reps.

I don’t know whether it’s your responsibility, or Babypips’ responsibility, to move this thread to that forum — but, you should ask them.

You’ll get much more exposure on that forum. These links might point you in the right direction:

Broker Aid Station

BabyPips.com Forex Forum - Announcements in Forum : Broker Aid Station

Edit:

Apparently, you have to go through the Babypips Admins in order to get your thread started on the Broker Aid Station sub-forum. You’ll probably have to present your credentials, as an official spokesperson for your brokerage.

I just tried to start a new thread on the Broker Aid Station sub-forum, and found that it can’t be done. So, I guess, on that sub-forum, Babypips has to enable a thread for you.

Hi kimtrader,

We are currently in the process of having our Got Money FX MT4 iPhone application approved by Apple, when this is done (2 weeks or so) it will be ready for download in the App Store on your iPhone.

Thanks for this Clint. Yes, this is official communication from the company, we started this link here because as you discovered also there isn’t the option to add a new thread on the Broker Aid Station. Hopefully we can facilitate some good discussion here.

Thanks Got Money look foward to checking it out when it is done.

Got Money FX Partners With IBFX Australia To Expand Forex Operations
Date: October 29 2010

Got Money FX Pty Ltd – Australian Forex Broker today announced their partnership with IBFX Australia Pty Ltd, bringing transaction transparency to the Australian marketplace.

Hi kimtrader1965,

Our iPhone and iPad app has been approved. You can download it from the app store. Simply search for “Got Money FX” and you will be able to find it.

Regards,

-The Got Money FX Team.

Do you currently continue to accept US customers?

Hi,

Now that we have partnered with IBFX and reduced the spread this is currently under review by the NFA.

do we have an update yet?