Offshore broker for US clients

As I continue my journey with the pipsology school I’m getting cloeser and more comfortable about starting a live account. However I’ve learned about this great government of my here in the USA has some pretty strict, pointless rules and regulations for forex. With that said I’m wanting to use an offshore broker. I’ve done some research and what not about offshores brokers. I was leaning towards FXGlory as I continue to see their name pop up on the list of articles I’ve read. . I’m currently using a demo account with axi, as I have a live account setup and verified ready for deposits, but I’ve been reading that axi no longer supports US clients as of 2024. I’d like to hear from some of the long time veterans here in the US forex industry which offshore broker are you using for your forex needs? I’d like to use a broker that’s been around a few years and has a little of reputation. Thanks in advance.

Fxglory is a known scam broker. Have fun losing your money!

Alright thanks for making me aware of this what broker do you use?

I am not in US nor a US citizen. Have no idea which broker you can use, but FxGlory is a no no no.

1 Like