Old Wallet Address

Oops! Accidentally Deposited to an Old Wallet Address - Any Chance of Recovery? :woozy_face:

If you don’t have access to the private keys of the old wallet address, it’s gonna be tough to recover that crypto. Once transactions are confirmed on the blockchain, they’re pretty much irreversible. Is it your old wallet address or someone else’s?

It’s worth giving a shot to reach out to the wallet provider or exchange in charge of the old wallet address.

1 Like

Unless you have the ability to access the old wallet or the keys used to generate the old wallet then there is practically zero chance of getting it back.

1 Like

Did you deposit via an exchange? If so contact their help service, tell them what you did, the time and date, they may help. Do you know how to identify a transaction in the blockchain? It helps.

Best of luck. Not sure I agree with other’s comments on here about not being able to do anything about it.

If the deposit has reach it destination and you no longer have access to that wallet, I don’t see how you can recovery those funds, Almost like losing a physical wallet

1 Like

Your best bet would be to reach out to the wallet service provider for help. They might be able to provide some guidance, although it’s usually a long shot. Always double-check addresses before making transactions!

Yeah call your wallet provider ay be they help you more.they may have faced this before.

What were the circumstances behind using that old address? Was it stored in the sending wallet? Or just a lapse in judgement?

Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully luck is on your side.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. This also happened to me, so please contact customer service for assistance. They will guide you.