Olymp Trade

Trading psychology is super important. But I think that risk management should be trader’s top priority.

I can’t agree with you on that one. If you can’t stop and pull yourself together at the right moment, no risk management will help you.

I’ve read an article on trading psychology here once. It said that you should be coolheaded and super calm when making trading decisisons. That’s how professional traders do it.

Only robots can trade without any amotions at all. But people do have emotions and it affects trading anyways.

Have you read “Pit Bull” ? by Buzzy schwartz?

Yeah, trading psychology is a difficult thing. But I think everything depends on your experience.

Experience is super important, for sure. But you should also constantly develop you skills and learn something new to progress.

You’re absolutely right that traders should always learn something new. It’s a must. I for one sometimes check out the learning section.

Guys, I’ve noticed one feature in the platform. It allows closing trades before expiry. Anybody uses it? Do you think it’s useful?

I once accidentally bought an option instead selling it. I used this feature then.

I’ve also use this feature a couple of times. It helps to reduce risks just like risk-free trades.

I have mixed feelings about risk-free trades. They allow you to trade conservatively but then again they cut down the profit.

Well, yes, option’s profitability decreases with risk-free deals, so what, you can still just buy an option with a high price, right?

You’re right, but I have very strict money management and I can’t afford to buy expensive options.

It looks like we got a little off topic and started discussing the nuances of trading instead of the services of this broker. Tell me, how are your money withdrawals coming?

I haven’t withdrawn profit in a while, so I can’t say anything about that, but I think everything is fine, otherwise someone would write about a problem by now.

Just recently I withdrew a pretty large sum as a gift to myself for the holidays, even though they were over, the money arrived in the course of the day.

You can always find something to pick on. But if you want to trade and not just seek out for drawbacks, then this platform would be good for you I think.

I’ve asked the support a couple of tricky question out of interest=) Surprisingly, these guys turned out to be really patient and polite. But then again they should be calm.

I’d like to know about the risks you’re willing to take when trading. What is the maximum percentage you can allow for?