On Scalping!

Interesting. Is there any way of finding out if they operate the same way with non micro accounts ?

“supposedly” not on regular accounts !!!

you could ask your favorite girlfriend or wife to take the place of the wife or girlfriend of the CEO of FXCM and during pillow talk, pry the answer out of him — supposedly worked well for the russians, and for mata hari during the war to end all wars back in the 40’s, but the “stock” answer will always be they dont have a deal desk for major accounts.

while they tend to “cheat” by having slightly higher prices, i find their platform to be a wonderful fit and a very large profit maker — something about me and it work VERY well together, especially when scalping.

enjoy and trade well

mp

There are different types of Forex scalping strategies: for aggressive traders, less aggressive traders, etc. Each trader assigns his/her level of risk tolerance. The main thing is to enjoy the trade itself. That’s where you will see the best results.

Can some one discuss about Urban Tower Scalping Strategy…

I dont see that as scalping its using a bounce method. Its short term but there isnt any momentum. It can be scalping because its pretty short term maybe 4 trades a day. I dont have a setup for it. I would like to try it on a smaller timeframe i.e. 1 min 5 min. I understand the entries i dont understand the aggressive or conservate stuff.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/19494-urban-towers-scalping-strategy.html

I like your style, I am brand new to forex and I am very interested in scalping. I been practicing on a demo account but can you please tell me a easy to understand method ?

Look for cold as ice trading rules and the most important thing to do is to say if im wrong how much money am i willing to lose and trade like that I dont know what you mean by easy to understand method.

Scalping is the most exciting form of Forex trading, however it’s also the most difficult.

I started off trying to scalp the market and found that it was driving me crazy looking at charts and managing the excitment and dissapointment of each position.

If you are going to scalp you need to have a fixed strategy and stick to it! Don’t let your emotions get in the way.

I still occastionally send out scalping trades within my live trading room but I find intraday swing trades (1-3hrs) much more profitable.

Cheers,

Nick

Thank you so much. I found this article quite interesting