One latin-american's journal

Hello for y’ll (Olá para todos)

I have started in forex some months ago and i want to grow in this world that is amazing
I broke some accounts before to do a journal like this and probabily i will again while i’m learning

In this journal i have a little idea that i will use the Robopip system in the demo account because i want to see if that really works. That’s Inside Bar Momentum Strategy like swing trade here.

Furthermore, i will do another journal to post my full day trade price action. Soon i will post the pic from MyFXBook to you can see charts and statistics over the account.

:smiley:

Here it is my first steps with Babypips setup Inside Bar Momentum

Some details over that

1. I followed the same setup it was created by Robopip, including the shift with SL it firstly was 20% of the first candlestick now it’s 40% its length (more details see here and with the warning over shift here)
  2. I was testing this setup along with the moving average to try better the system, but i didn’t see nothing else, then i will come back next week to the Robopip way.
  3. I did in Asian session because i haven’t free time to seek opportunities while New York - London Session, then the most pairs is Asia crosses (JPY, AUD, NZD).
  4. I traded with commodities as well

Trading Pairs this week
AUDJPY
EURNZD
GBPAUD
GBPNZD
NZDCHF
NZDUSD
XAUUSD

General net percent = 1,66% :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Here we go to more week with Inside Bar Momentum.

Firstly explanations was in post before this. :smiley:

Some details over that

1. I’m using 4H chart.

Trading Pairs this week
AUDUSD
EURAUD
USDJPY
SGDJPY
CADJPY
GBPJPY
AUDSGD
NZDUSD

General net percent = 3,99%:chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Ooh you’ve got some pairs I’m looking at, too. Following!