One more question-

These things are all personal preference, but I think I’d go for the Netherlands, myself: Belgium has had some bad reviews in other forums …

I can hardly believe it, it’s a charming little place. Plus I would get to own the greatest artwork of all time, The Adoration Of The Mystic Lamb, by the brothers Van Eyck.

1 Like

I seem to recall reading something about that (maybe in a mint-sauce connection) in this thread.

I think it depends on various factors like your dedication, understanding of the markets, and effective trading strategies. It’s important to start with a good education, practice with a demo account, and gradually transition to live trading. With consistent effort and learning from both successes and mistakes, you can work towards achieving your financial goals.

1 Like

Hi, I wish you could. But things are not so straight. Forex is not easy. One needs to pay serious dedication, time and effort to learn and earn from it. It can take years to be profitable in this market and can take minutes to lose one’s capital.

3 Likes

Yeah, this sums it up.

You could not be more accurate! I would add with the mentality he is exerting he will not be able profit consistently.

1 Like

The first mistake a novice do is asking question profit they can have monthly or even daily basis.

It’s kind of ridiculous, as if you want to join a school and asking the teacher the grade he/she will have beforehand. Trading is not a joke, it takes time and effort to be good with. If someone is interested with trading, driven by profit, my only suggestion is stop think about it. Just find an employer that willing to pay the amount you ask.

Trading is a life time process. I have been trading since 2005, until now I’m still learning. It’s not an easy job. You have routines everyday, Bigger the fund, more responsible you may have.

Trading is not just put money in the broker and use your skill to make money. A lot more things to do, such as you need to find good broker that fit your trading style. You need to research broker background to ensure your fund security and safety. When you are trading bigger volume, you need to deal with slippage, spread and swap. Those might effect your trading performance. Monitoring swap rate in order to keep your performance and a lot more.

If the person have no passion with trading, I doubt she/he can survive for long.

As questioning about trading profit, most beginners can generate profit 2-5% / month once they have 2-3 years experience . They will know how difficult to maintain this performance and understand the risk to cross above this level.
To increase your profit, you must have proficiency to manage trading risk. This skill is the reason you can increase your performance up to 15% / month. Bigger than 15%, you are risking all of your fund.

Again if risking all of your fund is part of your trading strategy, then it’s also fine. There is no limit in trading.

Dark Venus is an EA that open a position base on Bollinger Band, trade on reversal. It will perform good when market is moving sideways. When market is trending, it will give a lot of stop loss.
By having this characteristic, if you know how to identify when market is moving sideways, you can turn on this EA and let it work. But when market is forming a trend, you need to stop the EA.
It’s a mechanical system, it’s not recommended to have it run on big account.
I had done back testing to this EA for 3 years, since the profit factor is less then 1, the account suffered loss more than 50%.

I hope this information useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

he said the Maximum thing is that! and if you think that is a very unrealistic number, just imagine buying btc when it was first invented and keeping that! the problem with your calculation is that you are considering the maximum amount for each and every month which is exactly the opposite of being realistic.

and why dont you guys try to give your answer? What do you think is the logical percentage that yo can get in a trade?

If you are that lucky to get the maximum possible amount in 10 years straight, I insist, the maximum possible amount! yes you can! how I see this way, 25% winning in a month brings the possibility of losing 25% in a month (with a 50% winning chance) and lets say that you are not a very active trader so you make 1 trade a day only, even with that small number of trades that would give you 4 (months)x (30 trades a month), that would be 120 trades! this is the number of trades that you should lose one after another to blow your whole capital, this does sound logical!!! now explain your point of view too.

I would indeed like to buy Belgium. It’s possible I could make it better.

1 Like

I think you should go for Africa. You will get bigger and colorful profit for that LOL

this is the amount I earned with a $50 account in less than a week!

1 Like

wow man im impressed, can you share some tips in dm?