One System to Rule Them All

After countless years searching for the unholy grail, many traders become frustrated in their lack of progress. For those wandering in the void of uncertainty, I’m here to offer you hope. The teachings here are the derived from aggregating decades of past-life experience and combining this wisdom into a reliable system. I am proud to present to all of you:

Follow along and you will see the power of cold readings, ambiguity, and confirmation bias. And you will become enlightened.

Interesting,

Today’s signal and analysis from the
Astro-rhythm Sentiment Synopsis For Accurate Currency Expectations ®

With GBP in focus, Mark Carney of the BoE (born March 16, 1965) is put at the forefront of the underworld’s attention. His association with Pisces brings us this powerful insight:

Source

Clearly, the GBP will undoubtedly rally near the highs (boost exactly when you need it) or at the lows (get a new lead).
I recommend a long position in British Great Pounds with a stop at “Well, f*ck” and a target of “Rainbows and Unicorns”

A deeper, pictorial analysis demonstrates that the tri-correlation continues to hold true

I know it’s off topic, but your system’s name reminds me of lord of the rings xD

Now I know Catabolist has copyrighted this system’s name and the shortened name derived from it’s initials.:slight_smile:

LOL. I just got it.

With so much focus on what happens out of Turkey’s central bank’s emergency meeting tonight, I find it absolutely critical that we consult the stars and provide a detailed analysis.

In an effort to help set you up with the best position ahead of this meeting, the Astro-rhythm Sentiment Synopsis For Accurate Currency Expectations ® provides this report:

Erdem Başçı, the governor of the CBRT was born August 9, 1966, making him a Leo. Today’s review tells us the following:

Source

Proprietary spin doctoring allows this excerpt to become a very powerful trading signal. This is clearly a forecast for an increase in interest rates in Turkey (giving up his ego and desire to be stubborn; ‘someone else take the lead’ referring to the markets).

With this infallible proof as a guide, I recommend a very strong buy Turkey signal. The following chart shows the future developments that will unfold.

I see you two are already of the enlightened.

:wink:

Today’s ever-important Fed meeting offers this system a unique opportunity: a meta-physical assessment of two central bankers. Let’s observe what the Astro-rhythm Sentiment Synopsis For Accurate Currency Expectations ® can predict about today’s FOMC meeting.

We have two major heads in focus this time: Ben Bernanke AND Janet Yellen
Bernanke:
Dec 13, 1953
Sagittarius

Yellen:
August 13, 1946
Leo

Let’s observe the synopses individually and then as a whole

Bernanke, Sagittarius:

Source
Well, I need say very little as it’s clear that Bernanke will ‘left himself drift’ and allow for 10B tapering as expected. His inner reflection is referring to his looking back on what he’s done and accomplished as he finishes his term.

Yellen, Leo:

Source

The Galaxy is telling us that Yellen isn’t going to make any waves or do anything rash; right now she just needs a break.

When looking at these two combined, today’s FOMC statement outcome will carry little surprises, come in as expected, and affect little in the markets. A smooth transition with much respect and happiness, as demonstrated by the pictorial analysis below:

Now I’ve seen it all… :18:

Note folks the timing of this powerful signal - almost FOUR hours BEFORE the event. This TOP SECRET system, never before divulged by it’s creator is worth THOUSANDS of dollars.

But I’m here today to offer it to you for the low, low price of strawberries

Today’s reaction to the data has so far been rather muted and mixed. Let’s take a closer look at what we can expect in the near-term with the guidance from the Astro-rhythm Sentiment Synopsis For Accurate Currency Expectations ®

For a broad perspective on the health of the US economy as a whole and consequently the USD, let’s consult the great beyond:

Name: America

Born: July 4th, 1776
Sign: Cancer (all you politic-heads can have fun with this I’m sure)

With the stars aligned, today’s synopsis:

Source

Well, I’ll be damned! If you’re planning to trade anything USD-based, expect a slow day today. Consider it a break.

Tonight’s New Zealand Employment data could prove very interesting for the NZD. Let’s use Graeme Wheeler, governor of the RBNZ, as our spiritual anchor for guidance on future direction of the currency.

Born October 30th, Wheeler is a Scorpio. Today’s forecast from the Astro-rhythm Sentiment Synopsis For Accurate Currency Expectations ® tells us this:

Source

This is very critical! Its ‘peers’ are obviously the AUD and CAD, as they are fellow commodity currencies. Given their recent strength, we have powerful insight that the NZD will weaken. Amplifying this effect is the fact that ‘the pace will definitely pick up soon’ and clearly it ‘won’t be comfortable’ if the NZD gets hit hard. Expect high volumes on the sell side, counteracting its recent rally.

Using this psychic compass as I guide, I recommend a position of short kiwis; stop placement at the -5.205 level; targeting √x√y = √xy

^ Today’s recommendation