"One Tool To Rule Them All"

100%, there is a lot of information in just 1 or 2 daily candles. Since paying more attention to inside bar strategies, such as the Harami Inside Bar Breakout strategy John has laid out on his website, I now scan my charts for daily bars with very little momentum, and wait for a breakout in either direction. There is almost guaranteed to be one. Apply that concept with any strategy and your chances of making some money are increased.

@Amarsaleem, sorry for taking this thread a bit off topic.

2 Likes

Snaps back yet again… another trade using arbitrage and the F-R as a trendline and double pyramid positions…83+ pips…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (1.00pm UTC +11)

GBPUSD 1 Hour (9.30pm UTC +11)

That’s just so unbelievable … what… 5 times in a row… even on a change of trend…

Snaps back again… it’s getting boring how accurate this simple, simple strategy is to apply.… Just using a bit of arbitrage theory and the F-R as a trendline with double pyramid positions…61+ pips…

6 times in a row… I honestly don’t know what the rest of you are doing wrong…

3 Likes

@MattyMoney

Great to see your using IBs more often.

Frankly I think most people’s problems are firstly their strategies are far too complex and secondly (though I know I harp on about it far too much) is this obsession with small timeframes.

I don’t believe it’s where the best risk reward or reward per time employed are.

2 Likes

GBPUSD 1 Hour (9.30am UTC +11) 28-10-2020

1 Like

Triple Pyramid positions…106+ pips…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (9.00pm UTC +11) 28-10-2020

For the majority who cannot take a simple strategy and make a Profit… All trades match the charts…

1 Like

Another Triple Pyramid of positions…81+ pips…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (10.00pm UTC +11) 28-10-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (8.00am UTC +11) 29-10-2020

7 days… and 100’s of Pips later… all from applying a simple observation that started here

1 Like

@Trendswithbenefits So Basically You are saying its not just luck anymore? :slight_smile:

its trend following with use of fibb and its dynamic trend lines?

Do you care to elaborate your method a bit more? or should I say TWB Method (trendswithbenefits) :smiley:
Maybe am not funny anyways… I would love to follow your journey <3

So how are those long bets going bro. Bit quite.

Here is a simple strategy for noobs. Come to babypips. Discovery what the "Guru"s are doing then bet the opposite :rofl: :penguin: :hamburger: :banana: :monkey:

@therealInsideBar Everything Is available for free. only a moron will pay a guru…
trading requires nuts and commitment.

Most of the people only talk… In fact they are even not good demo traders.

BTW. when your bias is right. even the fundamentals will boost your trade.

No I asked how your trades are going, this one

and this one

A measure of a trader is not how he handles his winners but as how he handles the losing trades

1 TP With 50% retracement… Other one stop loss in profit stopped out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah right, your profile pic says it all

charts say differently

Not interested you bore me now. much like a fly on a hot summer day

Your says you are a retard. lol

Mine says I cook the best burgers around. Yours is the persona of pure evil, filth

Okay. then bugger off.
Am not a guru and I am not selling any indicator or anything.

So please… No place for trash here mate :smiley:

And again… It’s not luck… just clockwork… Triple Pyramid positions…138+ pips…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (10.00am UTC +11) 29-10-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (11.00pm UTC +11) 29-10-2020

@Amarsaleem, go back through the thead, it’s all been explained… All I’m doing is stretching the Fib-R forward and down. And ensure the Trend line remains the same just extended… So, simple.

2 Likes

Understood.

Those numbers seem to be increasing so fast on the C-Trader…
Is that real account or are you practicing on the demo…

And what solution did you find for the trend detection?

I tested this strategy on the uptrend last week (See Chart). All trades are on a live account… check the previous posts and numbers?

Whenever I demonstrate a strategy, I supply complete records of charts, positions, lot sizes, dates, times and levels… Unlike most here who supply no information whatsoever…

When the trend changed, I just reversed the Fib-R… If you go back to my first post… I have laid out the whole strategy chart by chart…

I don’t use SL’s… I’ll hedge if it starts to look like going the other way…

1 Like