One truth about the market you find very hard to digest?

@Katie do one thing- open one account with an ECN broker and another with a dealing desk broker. You’ll get to test and access the real-time differences and that too without having to risk your actual money.

With turnkey forex, I get to connect the risk management and trading model system with its data feed. Getting access to the best price and bid has become very easy with the additional data being another perk.

What brokers are you talking about? I mean their name

All this while I thought the opening trading fee for forex is minimal. Stock market I knew requires the traders to put up huge collateral amounts.

One truth, that gets on my nerves is that one strong person can completely take the market by storm. Recently, crypto market got a severe backlash due to Elon Musk’s tweet about denial of accepting BTC as a payment mode. A lot of traders had to face the brunt of it and somewhere I don’t find this fair. But eventually, I guess we all have to make peace with that and be ready to face any upcoming challenges like this.

No doubt, Saxo markets’ minimum deposit requirement is quite high. They have 3 account types: Classic, Platinum and VIP. Classic account has a minimum deposit requirement of $2000, Platinum has $200000 and VIP has $1000000. I generally deposit more than $50,000. The deposit requirement is not a concern for me when the broker is providing extremely great services. But if someone is not up for big deposits then I would recommend ■■■■■■■. It is another great broker that has a minimum deposit requirement of just $10. I normally trade with Saxo Markets, ■■■■■■■ and IC Markets.

Exactly, no one prefer to trade with high cost brokers or brokers that trade against you. A goal of every trader is to maximize their own profits and it can only be achieved by choosing the brokers that are pocket friendly and offer best trading conditions. I have traded with several ECN brokers but my favorite ones are [removed for Forums violation], Oanda and Avatrade.

Quite some variation in trading capital amount there :slight_smile:

And why is that? I mean why are they your favorites?

nah u wrong , but you’re right as well , look maybe yes retail traders like us don’t have access any kind of institutional information or the perfect tools but there are patterns in the market that keep repeating themselves ever minute , hour , day , and those patterns are called Technical Analysis , u may ask why , simply cuz those big sharks that u talk about are trading the market based on something every day and moving the market based on something so actually it’s not that hard to be a part of it and make some profit out of the market :smiley: