Online broker (Plus500)

If you still don’t know there is a quite new and very user friendly trading platform, where you can trade online with high LEVERAGE on Forex, Indexes, Stocks, Commodities.

They give now a free no deposit bonus (20 dollar/euro), and the minimum the deposit is just 100 dollar/euro.

You can get the bonus, trade for real money and even take the profits for you, if you succeed in the trading (if not it is still a very good way to start trading at plus500 before you place your own money)

These are the steps to get the bonus:

Download the software after clicking on this link:
Plus500 | Trade online forex, commodities, CFD, stocks/shares/equities/securities, Indices.

1. Click on �Real Money�
  2. A New Account window will open. Enter your new account details and click ‘Submit’
  3. In the drop down menu at the top of the page, click on �Account� -> �Validate Phone’
  4. Enter your personal details and click ‘ok’
  5. Enter your mobile number WITHOUT the country code and click on ‘Send me a SMS’
  6. You will receive a 3 digit code via an SMS message. Enter this code in the ‘3 digit code’ field
  7. 20 EUR will be added to your account and you can start trading
    Bonus Requirements:
  8. To withdraw your free bonus you need 50 TPoints (trader points)
  9. One bonus per household/IP address.

I hope you would more luck then me, because i lost in 2 days my free 20 euro
But I made a deposit from 100 euro (minimum) and now i’ve a little profit, next week i should give you pictures from my plus500 carreer ;)…
Hope you find this post useful, fill free to apply me for any questions

spam! Don’t even bother…

I also took part of this non deposit bonus, but have to say, it really dont makes too much sense. I took a short eur/usd and a trade of 50 pips against me had my get my margin call. With such a little bonus, this broker should allow to trade smaller lot sizes, resp. smaller leverage (for example 1 pip in eur/usd should be around 10 cent and not around 1 euro). As i said, even with the smallests lot size and leverage, every 50 pip move against you will crash your 20 Euro account. There are better no deposit brokers in forex market. And as we are not allowed to spam here, nor make propaganda, feel free to send me a message of take a look at my blog, to know more about other no deposit brokers.

mwoah, i made from 20 euro 40 euro in no time… but you cannot buy something without a good motivation. first, observe good the product what you want to buy or short.
but i also think you cannot staying alive with this 20 euro. but if you make a minimum deposit from 100 euro, you get 30 euro bonus + the 20 euro no deposit bonus. Then you’ve 150 euro and thats a accepteble amount for trading. you must have very bad luck to lose this 150 euro without any profit… but otherwise you can make a bigger deposit then 100 euro and then there is almost no risk.

here a picture from my demo carreer. i began with 8000 euro…
/img291.imageshack.us/img291/7540/plus500o.png

Well, I give this “scam” a chance but without deposit. Will share with that what happens :slight_smile:

Trying it but I don’t get where is the bonus code…

It looks nice because they have a lot of CFDs, from many countries. Lets wait if I receive the bonus or something.

I received the code, only for MXN$200.00

Will see what to trade with it. Maybe some CFD

The post started in 2008.