Online Forex Courses

Hello BabyPips Community,

I was wondering if a forex course on Udemy, or any of those platforms (edX, coursea, etc) good way to better understand forex. Kinda of like a supplement to BabyPips? I was browsing through some of these courses and they seem to be offering a lot of good information. What do you guys think? Also I was told with forex strategies if you’re going to follow one person, follow them, don’t bounce around from one trader to another. Because each trader’s strategies might be / are different from each other. Is this true?

Thank You.

There are only two strategies -

1. buy because price has been rising, or
  2. buy because price has been falling.

Buying a rising market is usually the right direction but is unlikely to produce a sudden, dramatic win: it does allow the trader to multiply profits by adding to the position.

Buying a falling market is usually taking the wrong direction but offers the chance of sudden, dramatic gains: these are one-off in-out trades.

Important to verify which type of trader you are, 1 or 2. Demo accounts are cost-free and risk-free.

3 Likes

If you’ve worked through all 361 lessons in the Babypips School already, I would look next at “The Transparent Trader” channel on Youtube. He’s very good, and reliable.

3 Likes