Online personality vs. Offline personality

Hi guuuys. :smiley: So my friends and I were just talking about how one of our friends was super loud and talkative on social media, but is really a quiet person when you get to meet him. :sweat_smile: So, this just got me wondering. Haha. How different is your online version from your offline version? Or is there any difference at all? :slight_smile:

As for me, I’m really just bubbly and loud and talkative and emotional wherever I go, so I dare say my online and offline versions don’t differ all that much. :smiley: Haha. How about you?

2 Likes

I generally treat people online and offline the same way - i.e. the way I too want to be treated.

your friend probably has more confidence online than in person because people can’t physically see him. That’s kind of how online trolls are. They talk crap online, but can’t say it to your face LOL

1 Like

I’m equally antisocial on and offline!

same here, I don’t even use social media lol but I’m quite active on here

Same. I like this platform better than social media. I think that’s mainly because I don’t know the people here lol.

I do maintain connections with friends I met through social media in the past, but I don’t really use it as much as I used to.

I don’t know you guys yet but looking forward to it!

1 Like