The indicator displays the total volume of open long and short contracts on the stock market (known as Open Interest) from the archives of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
Conveniently displays the information received on the Meta Trader chart. Multiple futures contracts can be displayed simultaneously.
By default, it shows the main work contract with the most Open Interest.
• Works on TF up to H1 inclusive, since otherwise there is not enough space to display information
• Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC
• The “Visualization” and other settings below are inactive
• Signing a trend or a flat under a chart is an auxiliary tool if it is not possible to determine trends by eye. This is NOT a traffic forecast
• If the data ceases to be displayed, most likely you just need to download the latest version.
Not recommended for use:
• immediately after the change of contract, when there is a transfer of positions;
• on low-liquid instruments;
• with large trend movements, in which several major and DXY are participating simultaneously.
TG_OI_Indicator_MT4_RU.zip — Яндекс.Диск MT4 RUS
TG_OI_Indicator_MT4_EN.zip — Яндекс.Диск MT4 ENG
TG_OI_Indicator_MT5_RU.zip — Яндекс.Диск MT5 RUS
TG_OI_Indicator_MT5_EN.zip — Яндекс.Диск MT5 ENG