Opinions on ETXCapital?

Hey there,

So I have bern trading with plus500 for the past few months but as I am getting more and more experience I feel like I need a forex broker that offers some more complex interfaces etc. I have been very intrigued by etxcapital.com since they seem to have a great platform to work with and they have a decent name in the market. Does antone have experience with this broker? Since I have been reading some positive and negative teviews on it but I always take these with a grain of salt since these are often forex newbies that follow a get rich quick scheme and don’t know what they are doing.

I’d rather get some opinions from more experienced guys on here! So let me know what you think about this broker, thanks in advance!

This is the first time that I heard about ETXCapital. I think they might just be fairly new. I would wait for some time first before signing up here. But if you want, you can probably just test the waters first and trade with small amount.

I have used plus500 and yeah if your wanting to place a trade and CFD is what you want to use then it does the job. The charts after a while do become pretty basic.

Never use the other one mentioned, but I agree. Possibly trade small amounts or use some of the bigger names. Also you may find opening the demo or practice account to see if the charts meet your expectations.

They were founded in 1965 …NOT fairly new…

I’m looking into them myself these days…I don’t know much about them but the quick reviews I have scrolled trough hasn’t scared me off yet :wink: