Opinions on Hirose Financial UK?

My first post here so people please be gentle :slight_smile:
I’m looking for a good broker to open a live account and I’ve found Hirose UK, it seems to be the UK branch of a Japanese forex company. I’ve practiced their demo for a few days and it looks good - low EURUSD spreads, decent speed. Their platform seems to be based on ActTrader, and I can only compare it with MT4 with which I have some (demo) experience, it appears to be at par at least.

Anyway, I could not find any user opinions or experience so far, so if someone traded with them or knows more about this company please let me know.

Disclaimer: I searched the internets, but perhaps my google fu is not strong enough :slight_smile:

Hi Christi001 - I have just opened demo. If you want tight spreads they have them and they say they are STP. I have not used Act before so if anyone who knows how to code in their language it could be useful.

Just a quick feedback on this, I have opened a live account with Hirose UK, made a few trades, and nothing bad to say about them so far. I use MT4 for analysis and decision making though. Orders are executed fast (or so it seems), spreads are low (I never traded around big news releases so I don’t know if they raises the spreads at those times). A big plus for them is that after I sent my account application, they advised me NOT to open an account since I have no forex experience :slight_smile:
I will get back with updates after I make the first withdrawal (if I don’t blow my account first) to share the experience.

I have an account with Hirose in Japan. I tried to open an account at the Hirose UK but it would not let me due to residency restriction guidelines they have since I live in Japan. Hirose Japan has a decent review in Japan.

I guess that would make sense - how do they rank in Japan?

Japanese forex companies are pretty young in general.
Hirose has one of the tightest spreads in Japan.
0.5 for US/JPY, EUR/USD is 0.8. I have an account with them but I haven’t used it yet cause I have an account with another broker. But they seem to be decent. They have good customer service. They send you food for getting odd number and etc.

theres a hunger out there…has anyone used the built in EAs / strategies? easy to download but I have only done in demo not live.

I’ve tried both of Hirose Japan (demo ver in japanese) and Hirose UK (demo n live).

The japanese demo version is great but no EAs, and the spread is more tighter than UK 0.4 for USD/JPY and 0.7 for EUR/USD.
Yup, I think Hirose is quite popular in japan and it seems they have delicious treat as the trading rewards (like japanese beef :smiley: ).

Anyway, the UK version is also good…ActTrader platform, low spread, good execution…so far so good…
I’ve already download the 2 strategies, but don’t really know how to use it… anyone?