Optimizing London daybreak strategy

Dear Fellow traders,

I have been optimizing and testing the London daybreak strategy now for i while as we talked about earlier. Together we came to the conclusion that market circumstances change and you can’t expect that your take profit or trailing stop settings can be the same over a whole year. For that reason i started to compare the best settings and optimize them per month to see if i could improve this strategy by running optimization every month. But as you see in the notes posted below results are completely different. I have concluded tests on both fixed take profit as well as on trailing stop. The first month be best TP setting is 410 en the next one is 90. Using trailing stop also shows big differences. This confuses me a lot and makes it hard to decide what to do.

I hope anyone can give me some good tips.

Best regards,

NLtrader

I have been using the daybreak indicator ea alao with great profits

Bieng that i clicked on the post i will comment that i would have used a bar chart to make it easier to read But its been what 5 years now and the london day break is still going strong.

Hi! Good, effort but you’re not saying what pair(s) you have been using. Also, mixing statistics for several pairs is just plain wrong. Without knowing what exactly you have done, or the purpose for it, it is very hard to help.