Order Flow Trading

Slipp3ryWhippit,

This is a genuine result from a trader who learnt orderflow after personally losing ALOT of money trying to learn to trade the markets. I suggest you ask they moderator to track my IP Address and tell you where my location is, i give you that permission. I am from Australia. AS far as i am aware Darkstar is from America, so this is not a fake gratitude endorsement. I am willing to proof my ID to the mods if they ask 100%

Why do you think I care where or who you are?

Does it change the message your posts convey?

Is that message appropriate?

I donā€™t think so, itā€™s up to the mods now.

I consider myself a pretty smart guy. I have got straight A in highschool and earned a Chemical Engineering Degree. I thought i was so smart that i was going to conquor the markets and the market proceeded to rip me apart and i have lost so much money i feel sick to even think about it. I paid $12,000 in total for seminar which never thought me anything about the markets from technical analysis to fundamental analysis. I am ashamed to say this but there were night i literally cried going to bed because the market would twist and turn in unexplainable ways. After 2 years of consistently losing money and after finally understanding Daliā€™s teachings why am i not allowed to show some gratitude? I ask you why?

humm plenty rivals for DS ? or some jealouse people as usuall , always give the credit where it should be , the man is talking about his experince period ā€¦you are intrested you are welcome you are not , there are plenty forums where you can roam and saying negative stuff :48:

ā€œWhy do you think I care where or who you are?ā€

Arenā€™t you abit Hypocritcial? I mean you say why do i care and then you come in accuse me of selling so obviously you d care. Give me a break.

Anyways this is my last post. I let the mods decide what to do as i respect their decision either way.

When you teach a man to fish he will show gratitude. Mods I am sorry if i have broken any rules. I am just a regularly guy who is so grateful because Dali taught me how to fish. If you want me to send you anything to proof my identity I am willing to do so.

There is showing gratitude and giving credit which is good and right.

Then there is being a walking talking advertisement service.

Am interested in order flow.

Am not interested in people trying to sell DS material.

Are you implying that DarkStar and Dali are one and the same?

Dali pointed me to the direction where to go. DS taught me from his book. Dali taught me with his examples from the posts here. Isnā€™t the the point of Dali is to TEACH? A person can have two teachers am i right?

Yes you are right, I donā€™t understand why you would start randomly intermingling your references though.

Hi Omg,

Thanks for sharing.
No worries man ā€¦ I understood what you meant :slight_smile:

slipp3ryWhippit,

Please understand, we are beginners when it comes to orderflow and are here to learn it. Just by mentioning ā€œDarkstarā€ or praising him doesnā€™t mean we are advertising his material.

Honestly, I intended to buy his book way before I came across this thread. Till now Iā€™ve been rummaging through all the old posts by DS @ forexfactory and elsewhere. I have to say it was difficult but helped me see the market differently. I was also able to let go off all those TA indicators that I hopelessly clung onto for the past 4 years.

Now we have this thread started by the wonderful Dali. So lets shift our focus from arguing about advertising to learning orderflow. Isnā€™t that what weā€™re here for? Please keep this thread clean.

Cheers

This has always been the intention. Glad we are all on the same page now.

@omgwen3rds if you are so happy with your results and want people to buy DS bookā€¦ why donā€™t you post your MFBā€¦ problem solvedā€¦

Bro! Overseas or not, make sure you written the right address. I made the order and had it shipped to Malaysia. Imagine the distance! Im just glad DS reply immediately to my concerns when I asked about the package. That my friend is quality support!

Yunny1i have been trading stock for 2 years unsuccessfully and only started learning to trade forex for 2 months so please pardon my ignorance. What is MFB? If i use my common sense it must be somekind of tracking software. Give me a link to go there so i can sign up , give me 2 months for a fair sample size and i cant wait to proof slipperywhippit wrong.

Also my broker is IC Markets and i use the ctrader software. Will there be any issues?

My other question is not weather i am fake or not the issue is his attitude and mindset, its the principal. Say if you taught me how to trade and i praised you on the board and then Slipperywhippet comes and accuse me of been a fake and i am probably trying to find recruit so that you can coach. That is sooooo stupid. Also if you were my teacher is it a bloody crime to praise you??? I have 100% sure if i mentioned your name he would have reported me also.

There has never been any debate as to your profitability or otherwise.

Given your logic, conduct and emotional reactions I have my opinions but they are aside to any issue regarding your posts.

Please do highlight where I ever ā€œaccused you of being fakeā€. It just didnā€™t happen so please stop claiming it did.

Praise no. Advertising yes. It is my right to report what I see as advertising and up to the mods if they deem it that way or not.

Iā€™m sorry to see that the thread has gone again that way.

I will leave it to the mods whether the latest posts here were appropriate or not, but I would appreciate it if the followers of this thread would calm down a bit. I appreciate your support and interest, but If you didnā€™t notice, all those posts just add fuel to the fire.

Iā€™d be happy to continue this thread and post articles + market commentaries soon, but honestly, I see no reason why I should spend my time fighting here.

MFB = https://www.myfxbook.com/

Praise somebody is not a crime, unfortunately the FX world is full of scams, sale pitches, etc aimed to attract gullibles newbiesā€¦ so unless you have real proof of success is better to curb your enthusiasm

Wow am i not allowed to have EMOTIONS? Am i not allowed to be a human being??

Let do a hypothetical. Imagine Yunny1 started a thread about trading. He posted some chart explained the principle in how he trades. I learn from him and then I have some initial success. Because he has helped become at trading which is a bloody difficult thing to do i become excited with emotions or happiness and i praised Yuni1.

ā€œYunny1 thank very much! I have been following they way you teach me. And then i go post example of my charts that Yuni1 taught me.ā€

Does this mean i am selling also? Because according to your judgement i am showing happy emotions. Give me a break. Since when did been a human being and showing happiness becomes a crime??

Everyone in this room knows for sure you would report me. I have NO DOUBT whatsoever.