Orders!1

1. I would love your company to add to the Trading Station is a trailing stop that will only move one time. This would allow a trader to set his stop to move to break even by it self if the trader is unavailable to move the stop himself. For example if your trailing stop is fixed at 30 pips, when the market moves 30 pips positive then the trailing stop will move by 30 pips but it won’t move again if the market moves another 30 pips positive.

2. Is there a way to set a order to cancel itself if a certain price is reached before the order is filled. For example if a trader is about to place an order and the current Market Price is 1.4450 and he sets an order to sell at 1.4500 but wants the order to be cancelled if price reaches 1.4375 before it hits 1.4500.

Can you cosider the 2 options because sometimes we are not available to move a stop or to cancel an order, this would be really convenient?

Hi Babynords,

Thank you for the post, and I will let the development team know about your requests.

Also, I would suggest adding these requests to FXCodeBase.com . The programmers on the site may be able to create a custom strategy for you to use which would add the feature.

-Jason